Investment in Paltel Group share is a reliable investment, as the service sector is a strategic one, and Palestine is regarded as a young country that thrives for connectivity and development with a promise for bigger yields.
Sustained shareholder value in a growing market
- The Group provides fixed line, cellular and data services, making it the most integrated service provider and a provider of choice for added value services.
- Paltel Group is one of the largest companies operating in Palestine in terms of sales volume, market value and financial stability.
- The trading of Paltel Group’s Stock, the leading share among the listed companies on the Palestine Exchange, represents almost 30% of the total trading on the Exchange as end of May 2016.
- A diversified base of shareholders; over 7000 shareholders.
- Reliability and consistency in dividends’ distribution over the past years with an upward trend; to reach 45% dividends percentage of the par value distributed for 2015, exceeding all the other listed companies on the Palestine Exchange.
- A high percentage of free float, around 50% of the shares are available for public trading.
- Compliance to highest standards of Governance as per international best practice.